Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Anyone on PS3 interested in grinding some RR? I'm level 64 trying to get up to 75 eventually.

Hit me up

PSN: Mactastic4167

chillin with the homies

That dude with the tank pissed me off so much I bought a tank myself only to give it to him good. :evil:

Now I have like 50k left :lol:

Good times. :smokin

I tried my hardest to not dupe cars in this game but I finally went and did it. I was tired of being poor, and I wanted the monster truck. :lol:

Need Rockstar to fix the Pegasus glitch. I'm in the city, call them for the tank or monster truck, and it spawns 5 miles away in the mountains. Come on.

I made 13 million last night duping cars. I feel so ashamed... :smh:

Link me to a walkthrough?

Been havin to do RR just to fund my rampages smh. Got two properties. Several boats various flying machines and a garage full of supercars. Gunna need bank tho the way these updates are hittin. The new lambo and liberator cleaned me out. And payin 13k everytime i stickybomb an adder/ventorno :x

Link me to a walkthrough?

Been havin to do RR just to fund my rampages smh. Got two properties. Several boats various flying machines and a garage full of supercars. Gunna need bank tho the way these updates are hittin. The new lambo and liberator cleaned me out. And payin 13k everytime i stickybomb an adder/ventorno :x
EzPz. :pimp:

Only reason I resorted to doin it was because i didnt need to go to other modes or the store or all that other **** people had to do to make money. :lol:

Last edited:
I gave up my 360 and sadly my GTA V, but im grabbing it for ps4 why not so will there be a NT crew, because I know yall boys wreck ****.

Back
Top Bottom