***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 17-11. Boo that!!!!

20240328_133016.jpg
good dub.
the first of many.

i'm lit. sober me up

Oh those with directv all home dodger games will be in 4k.

Only crazy part was I could watch it in 4k on my box but the directv app on my apple tv wouldn't let me watch the 4k feed...

Yall more Dodger or Laker fans? Ever since the homie Kob retired and then passed away. The lakeshow ain’t been the same for me.

Yall more Dodger or Laker fans? Ever since the homie Kob retired and then passed away. The lakeshow ain’t been the same for me.

I have always been a huge fan of both teams. Lakers, Dodgers, Trojans, Kings and Sparks are all the teams I root for.

It's been up and down with the Lakers for sure and some folks flipped to the Clippers once they got/are good.

But I'm gonna stay loyal to the LA OG's.

I have always been a huge fan of both teams. Lakers, Dodgers, Trojans, Kings and Sparks are all the teams I root for.

It's been up and down with the Lakers for sure and some folks flipped to the Clippers once they got/are good.

But I'm gonna stay loyal to the LA OG's.
What part of LA did you grow up at? Don’t tell me SGV :nerd:

Originally missed this, but it's a great explanation of the Ippei mess...

Got my man cave upgraded...

Bought a 4 input HMDI device that gives me the ability to have 4 displays on the screen at the same time.

20240329_163137.jpg
20240329_163733.jpg

Might take it back though since it doesn't give me the ability to use my best resolution.

The Apple TV's have the 4k Dobly Vision and this device doesn't support that...

Back
Top Bottom