Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Need some help. Found a deal on the 860v2. I have another sneaker thats used that the buyer really wants that I don't wear anymore and l means little to me BUT is tough to find on the market in decent condition for him. Willing to take my used used kicks for his DS ALD 860v2's (blue), clean swap no cash or anything. Only problem is I wear an 11 and his pair is a 10.5.

Has anyone been able to get away with going a half size down with the 860v2 or 2002r or 1906r since I think they all fit similar?

I'd love to get rid of a pair I don't wear and don't want for a pair I've been eyeing since release. Essentially getting them for free (using sneaker head arithmetic 😂) I can tolerate a snugger than usual fit until I loosen them up after a few years or maybe even stretch them with a shoe horn. But don't want to get stuck with a pair I can never wear.

IMG_5125_VSCO.jpeg
How do these fit?

Need some help. Found a deal on the 860v2. I have another sneaker thats used that the buyer really wants that I don't wear anymore and l means little to me BUT is tough to find on the market in decent condition for him. Willing to take my used used kicks for his DS ALD 860v2's (blue), clean swap no cash or anything. Only problem is I wear an 11 and his pair is a 10.5.

Has anyone been able to get away with going a half size down with the 860v2 or 2002r or 1906r since I think they all fit similar?

I'd love to get rid of a pair I don't wear and don't want for a pair I've been eyeing since release. Essentially getting them for free (using sneaker head arithmetic 😂) I can tolerate a snugger than usual fit until I loosen them up after a few years or maybe even stretch them with a shoe horn. But don't want to get stuck with a pair I can never wear.
Son. Just do the straight trade

Success! Gonna clean them up a little, but other than that, they're in great condition.
IMG_1460.jpeg
I've own the OG and these and not sure if it's a hot take or not, but the re-release pair are so much better than the OGs. I actually sold my OGs for a good bit and picked up the re-release pair for significantly less. Quality and shape are so much better. I get the idea of having a piece of history with the OGs but for me it just wasn't worth the price difference.

I'm starting to catch some interest in some 550s. Can anyone provide thoughts on the comfort regarding cushioning? I don't expect it to be like any of the runners or 990s, but I'm curious to know what type of cushioning to expect, perhaps with comparisons to some sort of Nike shoes.

I'm starting to catch some interest in some 550s. Can anyone provide thoughts on the comfort regarding cushioning? I don't expect it to be like any of the runners or 990s, but I'm curious to know what type of cushioning to expect, perhaps with comparisons to some sort of Nike shoes.
ADVERTISEMENT​
I find the sizing to run like air force 1s, half size down from your usual size. The fit to me is like the Reebok club c if you've ever worn a pair of those.

I just heard that Loro Piana is doing a 990v6

Gonna come for Miu Miu for most expensive collab. I’m guessing it will be “understated” and cost $2,000 lmao

Back
Top Bottom