OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Elon makes a BS deal to make some feel comfortable. He's still not selling enough cars in China or the US for that matter.
FSD is a lie for now. Imagine you give someone 10K for a technology that might work in a car 10-30 years down the line. That's what some Tesla drivers have financed. Now they are offering some that didn't finance it 99-199 a month.
Musk== the biggest school scammer on NT

My people please invest in Microsoft, NVIDIA and Google over this.

Can someone explain to me what FSD is? Is it autonomous driving? If so, hasn't Google via Waymo already figured it out, thus making Google the better bet over Tesla?

Tesla’s are already pretty close to FSD. I have a friend with one and it’ll basically take him from his house onto the highway and to his destination at this point. And he’s using the free version. It’s not as far fetched as you’re making it seem. The real issue is cost + insurance and safety concerns.

GMiEs-daMAAvzdF

Someone or some group is pumping this market for the super rug pull down the line. No reason why TSLA and AAPL should be pumping like this when they underwhelmed.

Someone or some group is pumping this market for the super rug pull down the line. No reason why TSLA and AAPL should be pumping like this when they underwhelmed.

TSLA cause they said the magic word: AI.

AAPL cause they said multiple magic words: AI and a bonkers buyback. Price is reflecting the buyback value up front?

Now do we sell in May and go away? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom