qZk77Tu4_8o.jpg

1jxOwCYgcwc1.jpg

vQfNoqYFUek1.jpg

gJjlcHn218M1.jpg

qDGHlMgQhWQ.jpg

Nate Lowman collection :nthat::nthat:

The Shibuya Box Logo is one of my grails

That bullet hole design is just too clean IMO

the last few seasons the lookbook has been some what meh and then we all look forward to the collabs. That way we can be let down on a week to week basis instead of all at once

Called it :rofl:

33F0A294-F61C-4681-836D-240E09B1C992.jpeg

4EC38414-CDF2-4821-A59A-F3F8AEAE79A9.jpeg

I'm confused - does he think he's the first person to design a cap with a two-tone CW??? People can't get into design thinking they're the first to ever do something and that anyone else who ever does something similar is biting their design. 99.999% of the time they've knowingly or unknowingly bit the design element from someone else anyway :smh:

I'm confused - does he think he's the first person to design a cap with a two-tone CW??? People can't get into design thinking they're the first to ever do something and that anyone else who ever does something similar is biting their design. 99.999% of the time they've knowingly or unknowingly bit the design element from someone else anyway :smh:

I think it’s the fact that they tried hiring him and then that they basically released 2 hats that were identical to his. The type of color shade he used weren’t really seen on any hats. Dude has a humongous following in NYC and decent following in other cities like LA. His hats resale for a lot of money. It’s Preme so he has to know they don’t give AF :rofl:

Now if the UV colors are the same…..

9D140C38-CD8C-4EEB-B94C-E8C76D994F42.jpeg

9CC24BFB-584F-4291-87E0-C7E678EAF25A.jpeg

Last edited:
I think it’s the fact that they tried hiring him and then that they basically released 2 hats that were identical to his. The type of color shade he used weren’t really seen on any hats. Dude has a humongous following in NYC and decent following in other cities like LA. His hats resale for a lot of money. It’s Preme so he has to know they don’t give AF :rofl:

Gotcha. Yeah, I'm willing to give them a pass on using the A's CW, but the Red/Violet CW appears pretty flagrant lol.

Literally what Supreme has been doing since day 1. When all is said and done, Supreme is basically entry level into almost everything. That is why we like it, no?

EDIT: Just went to the dude's website (my old corny *** never heard of him) and I pre ordered a pair of shorts.
As an aside when the MBV collab dropped, I never heard the band's music or any shoegaze because all my friends sucked growing up, and at this point I am thinking of going to Spain to see Slowdive and just got a Loveless tee delivered today off MBV's own site on V-day no less.
Point is, in their way Supreme helps.

Last edited:
F6A8417F-C377-42B0-8D50-08B6A3601D78.jpeg

only this and maybe the Kim joint

Needless to say this the most dog **** preview they’ve ever done

Bringing back that bling bogo only solidifies it

A bunch of things that look interesting.
Mostly the Al Green items, silver surfer joints & a bunch of accessories.
Skillet, knifes & even the trunk is dope just wondering the prices.

Back
Top Bottom