Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

lul

all kirkland products a go

especially the liq and protein bars
and da white tees

Best A E GIFs | Gfycat

You gotta get the camp cap too! I love my grey treebark cap

💯

I'm still looking for this one in a size L or XL. I haven't found one with the right measurements though. I need the 2006 Public Enemy tee as well.

305966665_483997846907322_3581413519292986804_n.jpg

grabbed this on sale back in the day. asked for xl, got home and they had given me XXL. :lol:

I grabbed the blue Tree Bark Zip Up and the colored Supreme Phase II crewneck on sale from the Lafayette store back in day too. Good times.

Seems overpriced, but whatever not like that’s stopped me before.

Capital hoodie and blazers shipped, those only took two business days to shipped out:stoneface:

Screenshot_20220913-184202_StockX.jpg

Anyone know how this fits?

I'm 5'7, 170lns, athletic build.

Not sure if I should go medium or large since tnf usually runs big if I'm not mistaken

Screenshot_20220913-184202_StockX.jpg

Anyone know how this fits?

I'm 5'7, 170lns, athletic build.

Not sure if I should go medium or large since tnf usually runs big if I'm not mistaken

really depends on how you want the length. i’m 5’10” 175 and have a medium but it’s cut right to the waist. if you want it longer go large

Snake hat, black pullover, regular black pants and blazers
or denim hat, white tee, snake pants and denim blazers could work.

question:
So, i bought the kettle bell + blazers. i got email confirmation for my order. however, when i checked my credit card statements the transaction was at "pending" and then it disappeared from my statements after a week. does this mean order was canceled ?

Back
Top Bottom