Official TMNT thread, 1990 Technodrome being re-released

Turtle chicks though?? :-/

ahhh

i dont think that will be in the final product...at least i hope so lol

lol

Someone else alerted me to the existence of this script, and I just a few minutes ago finished reading it. If it is, in fact, the actual draft that was rejected and caused the production of the next TMNT movie to be pushed back to 2014 because the script was unsatisfactory, then I think all true TMNT fans should be grateful to the new "powers that be" that they did not allow this wretched thing to go any further. It could definitely be taken as a good sign if that is the case.

It reminds me of one of the reasons I am glad to not own the property anymore... because I don't have to tear what little hair I have left out while trying to fix junk like this. -- PL

Peter Laird keeps it real :lol:

Interesting

Eastman Praises Bay's Ninja Turtles
Imagine The Raid with Apes-level VFX.

TMNT co-creator Kevin Eastman approves of the direction that producer Michael Bay's Ninja Turtles movie is headed.

"From what I've seen, it's easily the best Turtle movie yet," Eastman told MTV. "We're talking Raid: Redemption-style fight scenes; we're talking about epic Rise of the Planet of the Apes sort of effects."

"A lot of people are worried we pushed the release date from December to May, but the 30th anniversary of the 'Turtles' is in May, so it worked out perfectly," he added.

Eastman also said it's still being decided whether these Turtles will be brought to life via motion-capture technology.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/17/eastman-praises-bays-ninja-turtles

Turtle chicks though?? :-/

ahhh

i dont think that will be in the final product...at least i hope so lol

I think this was part of the reason the show didnt go past one season :lol:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The 23-DVD 'Complete Classic Series Collection' Party Van Gift Set!
Available in mid-November from Lionsgate Entertainment
Posted by David Lambert
8/2*****12

Cowabunga! Collect the Complete TMNT Classic TV Series Set - all 10 seasons together for the first time in a 23-disc set in totally awesome collectible packaging! Experience the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle saga in this totally tubular 23-disc set of the original animated series, featuring all 10 seasons in one complete cowabunga collection! From their origins on the comic book page to the depths of Dimension X and beyond, the pizza- loving, shell-busting Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo, with the guidance of their Sensei Master Splinter, have been delighting fans for decades with their turtle power. Whether it's facing fierce enemies Krang, Shredder and Lord Dregg, saving humanity from near extinction, or battling against life-altering mutations, the half-shell heroes are always ready for heart-stopping, time-bending, straight outta the sewer action!
Lionsgate Entertainment has announced to retailers today that on November 13th they're making a 23-DVD gift set available for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Complete Classic Series Collection. Packaged inside an exclusive, plastic molded collectible "party van" that passionate fans will be sure to want, you'll get all 10 seasons (including all the same on-disc bonus content found in the previous individual releases) at a cost of $99.98 SRP. Here's a gallery with 3 different looks at the new title's totally tubular "party packaging:

Damn, that's nice. What do you guys think the chances are that they'll release an actual boxed set? Turtle van case is nice, but I'm a simple guy and would just prefer a normal DVD sized box

That's awesome, but it would've been even nicer if they released all the episodes on Blu Ray.

I know that 80s cartoons like MASK, Bravestarr and some other are getting a blu ray release in Germany.

Pretty excited for that Van dvd box set. Hopefully it has a deep discount when its released or on Black Friday. I'm hoping between $50 and $65.

That DVD box set it awesome :lol:

I picked up the Nickelodeon figures a couple weeks ago. I liked the detail on them.

Also just received the Retro Figures from Playmates. Will post pic later....

Last edited:
Michael Bay just posted this about the leaked script

To end this stupid merry go round and explain the math...Yes we signed on two years ago to Turtles, but with no deal in place. Deal completed towards end of last year. And yes, thats how long deals sometimes take. So no work was done on the script. Blame Paramount, not us for the first draft

also from his messageboard

The deal with the studio was finalized this early spring, and this was the script presented to the studio at that moment. Bay & company didn't get to write their notes until such time.

All this whining is pointless since they have moved on to a new script.

Michael Bay just posted this about the leaked script

To end this stupid merry go round and explain the math...Yes we signed on two years ago to Turtles, but with no deal in place. Deal completed towards end of last year. And yes, thats how long deals sometimes take. So no work was done on the script. Blame Paramount, not us for the first draft

also from his messageboard

The deal with the studio was finalized this early spring, and this was the script presented to the studio at that moment. Bay & company didn't get to write their notes until such time.

All this whining is pointless since they have moved on to a new script.
:lol: he seems really irritated but what does he expect when all his films are always lacking i mean yeah they always look nice but story wise its always screwed up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom