Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters

"We see your concern. We hear you." Has been crossed off the Phil Spencer bingo sheet again. Can't wait to see what else is crossed off next week as **** hits the fan. Depending on how this announcement goes, I'll be using my Series X as a footstool for a PS5 Pro this winter.

If what might happen does indeed happen, my main concern is wanting to keep using the XBox controller, as I've preferred the X controller since the 360. While I've been a fan of those iconic PS 1st party games (Last of Us, GoW, Spiderman, Uncharted, and some others), I've hugely preferred the X controller and the XBLive ecosystem, and my favorite types of games are made by 3rd party companies anyways (Skyrim, Fallout, Witcher, MGS, and more), so I'm going with the preferred controller and experience. For like the past 10 years or so, I usually get the latest X console when it releases, and then eventually grab the current PS console like 4-5 years into their lifespan, solely for their single player 1st party games.

if MS brings their biggest exclusives to the playstation, then wtf is the point of buying an xbox if playstation wont bring their exclusives to xbox?

wtf is MS thinking right now? they're digging their own grave

I mean the writing is on the wall.

The other consoles have a way larger installed userbase, and Xbox doesn't.

For your games to make money more players need to play the games and buy things on it.

They are going bring bigger titles I think though, eventually.

Xbox could have an amazing line up of exclusives if they'd just get their act together. I'd imagine they'll give it one more go with a new console after this one. They didn't spend all that money on studios just to give up.

Not a good look if people are still preferring PS5s when their console is $100 cheaper though.

Xbox could have an amazing line up of exclusives if they'd just get their act together. I'd imagine they'll give it one more go with a new console after this one. They didn't spend all that money on studios just to give up.

Not a good look if people are still preferring PS5s when their console is $100 cheaper though.
I remember after the PS5 launch all of social media was pushing girls getting their dudes PS5’s for Valentine’s Day.. that’s when I knew Xbox was likely losing this gen :lol:

Got less to do with games and performance this gen and more to do with pop culture, at least in the beginning. PS was the “cool” gift under the tree.

Microsoft has been trying to recover from that disastrous Xbox One launch for years now. The Xbox 360 used to be the cool console in America. It's amazing how little it took for them to mess all of that up.

If I could just get a Fallout New Vegas 2 from Obsidian I'd be happy.

I still think the One X is the most impressive consoles made in a long time. It was pretty much next gen, and set the Series X up to be the best for backwards compatibility because the One X was legit pushing 30FPS 4k on the bangers and now we have 4k60 for those titles on Series X. Pretty impressive.

Last edited:
I still think the One X is the most impressive consoles made in a long time. It was pretty much next gen, and set the Series X up to be the best for backwards compatibility because the One X was legit pushing 30FPS 4k on the bangers and now we have 4k60 for those titles on Series X. Pretty impressive.
I'd rather buy a Series X for a price way cheaper than buying a RTX 40x series or RX70x GPU for my PC rig considering how crazy the GPU prices are still. this just to play 4K at 60fps.

Back
Top Bottom