Pedophile defending himself, allowed to view tapes of his crimes in jail...

even though it makes me sick to my stomach this is being allowed, the law is there to protect your average citizen. just because its being abused in this case, doesnt really mean that it should be changed.

even though it makes me sick to my stomach this is being allowed, the law is there to protect your average citizen. just because its being abused in this case, doesnt really mean that it should be changed.

unhamane charges should have its own set of laws they deserve no rights in those situations

unhamane charges should have its own set of laws they deserve no rights in those situations

Originally Posted by Smoke 2x

I understand where you're coming from regarding inhumane charges, but the severity and weight of said charges would be subjective; more importantly, you can't violate the right of a small few and expect it not to have an impact in the larger scheme of things.

I understand where you're coming from regarding inhumane charges, but the severity and weight of said charges would be subjective; more importantly, you can't violate the right of a small few and expect it not to have an impact in the larger scheme of things.

I really do believe in these kinds of cases that there is something wrong with the person mentally. I dont think taking their rights away will do any good.

I really do believe in these kinds of cases that there is something wrong with the person mentally. I dont think taking their rights away will do any good.

It just shows how flawed our system is. People will find loopholes wherever they can. If it is changed, people will always find a way to manipulate the law once more.

It just shows how flawed our system is. People will find loopholes wherever they can. If it is changed, people will always find a way to manipulate the law once more.

Originally Posted by lalalindaaa

People will find loopholes wherever they can. If it is changed, people will always find a way to manipulate the law once more.

Isn't it like this a lot of places tho?

Originally Posted by lalalindaaa

People will find loopholes wherever they can. If it is changed, people will always find a way to manipulate the law once more.

Isn't it like this a lot of places tho?

Back
Top Bottom