Phoenix NT'ers

Where yall at! I was born and raised in Dallas, but I'm currently going to ASU and living on the downtown campus. Aside from Arizona Mills, where all thehot spots at for releases? Any quickstrike accounts for Dunks and J's?

Highpoint.
King and Duck.

Basically Scottsdale Mall.

Im in Tucson. But those spots are all Ive needed.

High Point is probably my favorite store....from what I know there arent any stores that get quickstrike and exclusive kicks in this area....If the CopperFoamposites are considered Quickstrike or limited the Footlocker in the Dessert Sky Mall told me they should be getting those in.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

nah, go to K-MoMo...they have exclusive kicks

this made me laugh.

welcome to phoenix man. here are some spots...

King and Duck
Highpoint
Stevens shoes (20st and thomas)

Then of course there are Sheikh, Footlocker, Finishline, Footaction, etc.

Originally Posted by paimeip

High Point is probably my favorite store....from what I know there arent any stores that get quickstrike and exclusive kicks in this area....If the Copper Foamposites are considered Quickstrike or limited the Footlocker in the Dessert Sky Mall told me they should be getting those in.

good to know. Thanks

Thanks for the help yall. I miss my folks out in dallas, but Phoenix ain't a bad spot to be at though. Just weird that I'm living in downtown and cansee U.S airways center from my dorm window. Crazy, but if downtown can get a little life in it the next few years, this place shouldn't be bad to reside inif I choose to do so.

Hey I just moved to El Paso from Phoenix. Don't take PHX for granted. I MISS AZ. Place is growin everyday

And personally, I don't count King and Duck as a sneaker spot seein as the last pair of Jordans I saw in there were Fire Red 3s...They're more just a clothing boutique

High Point, sadly Shiekh Shoes, and the Footactions, Finishlines, and Footlockers are ur best bet for kicks

Yeah I called them and that's what they told me. They also told me about Steven's shoes, which the folks there sounded shady over the phone because they don't know what they're talking about, but they still got CDP's and they're selling them separate. This city is growing and it's growing on me, but I forget how young this city is and how the history isn't there but they're building it. Downtown should be popping once that shopping center is built and growth is at an all time high. Once this moving generation settles down and the next generation are "born and raised Phoenix folks", atmosphere will get better.

Hey all,

I have been to Phoenix twice before and have some family living in the Queen Creek area (SE) and I'm coming to visit with my girl this Friday, we are staying downtown part of the time and checking some suns games, but I need to know what's good? shoe shops (I saw above about high point, king and duck, and stevens shoes), good food (lolo's chicken and waffles?), what are the best malls to hit. Didn't have a car the previous times and wasn't able to get around as easy.

Also is there any good pick up basketball runs? If so where are they held and what days/times?

thanks!

i've been in PHX for 6 months now (from portland) and the city is growing on me. but this place has a LOOOOOOOONG way to go. it's strange how downtown isn't centralized and has absolutely NOTHING going on. aside from the AMC, a couple of clubs and united center, downtown PHX is dead. but for the price i paid for this house in laveen (SW), i guess i can live w/ it.

i haven't bought but one pair of sneakers and that was the spacejam's from desert sky. aside from the goons stalking the parking lot that night, it was a decent ghetto spot. also the metrocenter.

i'll check those other 3 spots. they sound like they'll be right up my alley.

chandler fashion and az mills have been the best spots for me out here. az mills tends to get more of the quick strike releases compared to chandler fashion.

i'm also a transplant to the PHX area from the DFW. From Fort Worth and live/work in Chandler/Tempe and go to ASU as well.

this may be a longshot since this thread is pretty dead but anybody know what spots out here that are getting the infrared pack coming out in june?

I believe that Footaction at Fiesta Mall in Mesa or at Desert Sky will get the Infrared Pack out of any of the stores. They get most of the exclusives, high pointe in Scottsdale maybe also.

I believe that Footaction at Fiesta Mall in Mesa or at Desert Sky will get the Infrared Pack out of any of the stores. They get most of the exclusives, high pointe in Scottsdale maybe also.

I'm about to move to PHX too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom