**PLEASE DELETE** Thanks!

So what's the story behind the orange box? Would like to know because the tongue label looks off to me.

No box was included when I purchased the shoes, which I was aware of beforehand. The guy I bought it from just placed it in the background.  He said he got it from a friend that works for Sole Collector and that it may have been an early drop?  I noticed on the tongue that the production dates were in 2013.  They didn't release this til July 2014.  FAKE?  Or are there early drops?  I'm stumped!

Don't know about the dates but the font looks off to me and also the spacing between the letters from the words US UK EUR cm is too small. It simply doesn't resemble the legit labels I've seen. This and the absence of a box would worry me a lot to be honest, I know there are already fakes around of these.

Last edited:
One more thing I noticed: the Nike Air logo (especially the NIKE letters) on the tongue seems to be quite thick compared to the ones on legit pairs. The replicas I'm looking at all have these thicker letters.

Last edited:
I appreciate your input and decided to return them. Next time I will do more research beforehand. Thanks for your time!

I also noticed that the insoles where it says NIKE with the swoosh both face to the left.  On all the others I've seen from pics, the left insole faces to the left and the right insole faces to the right.  Or am I just seeing things?

Back
Top Bottom