Portland Area Sneaker Collector Meetup?

this is probably a huge stretch since this regional forum is pretty ghost, but I was just curious to see if any fellow NTers wanted to do a meetup in Portland.  maybe hit NT, Complex, grab some beers or something, and maybe take some sneaker photos downtown.  I don't really know any other people who are into sneakers in this city so I figured I would give it a shot..  I have a nice camera and would be happy to take some wdywt shots.  I'm mostly into air max's but have some J's and other kicks as well.  this will probably go no where but I figured I would give it a shot.  lmk if you are interested..

I was just in Portland this weekend and I saw a kid in Dornbecher 4's and his pal had Ray Allen 13's so I know there are sneakerheads there, but everyone's so disconnected

Ill be down come this summer. I move to Walla Walla, WA in May and its bout 4 hours from portland but I would be down to kick and meet

I created a FB group page called "PDX Sneaker Collector" feel free to add yourself or recommend to friends. here is a direct link https://www.facebook.com/...208898165885175/members/ not sure if it will work for you guys since I was logged in when I copied the URL. I figured it would be a better way to communicate since no one (myself included) really comes in here. let me know if you have any suggestions. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom