Possible 2015 vii releases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those were all released in the past 4 years. My playoff XIII's are still DS :lol: . I've never heard of any "cherry" XIII"s
Well never hearing of the Cherry 13s just proves your ignorance. And both infrared 6s released 4 years ago and we got both of them this year. Cherry 13s are OGs homie
View media item 993023

Last edited:
^^I think most people call them the 'Bulls' XIIIs.
Exactly. You totally missed my point @ryanjumpman420  pardon my...."ignorance" 
laugh.gif
. These nicknames man.....
mean.gif

I'm not disputing that's what some people call them, just saying I think they're more widely known by the 'Bulls' nickname. No need to get defensive homie.
Im not getting defensive lol, your saying the same thing i am. Ive heard most folks callin them the cherry 13s. It makes no difference on whether or not it drops next year

Last edited:
^ but that's how you spelled it though :lol:
I had already posted cherry 3-4 times til that post and u knew what the hell i meant u just wanted to be a smartass. Dont know why u even went through that trouble.googling cheery Jordan's to get no results. Get a life

Last edited:

^ but that's how you spelled it though 
laugh.gif
I had already posted cherry 3-4 times til that post and u knew what the hell i meant u just wanted to be a smartass. Dont know why u even went through that trouble.googling cheery Jordan's to get no results. Get a life
I didn't google it. I'm just reading back what you posted. Why are you so angry from a comment I made about a nickname? I just questioned it saying I have never heard of that particular model referred to as such. It says more about you than me.

I didn't google it. I'm just reading back what you posted. Why are you so angry from a comment I made about a nickname? I just questioned it saying I have never heard of that particular model referred to as such. It says more about you than me.
So u purposely misspelled cherry and typed in cheery jus to show me that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom