Post up some smooth Songs Vol. stevie wonder, al green, john legend

i've been on these two songs for the past couple of days...
I don't really know much about this genre or type of songs but they're so smooth! Post songs like them

i've been on these two songs for the past couple of days...
I don't really know much about this genre or type of songs but they're so smooth! Post songs like them

pimp.gif

Marvin Gaye, The Commodores, EWF, The Main Ingredient, The O'Jays. Some suggestions.

You need to find a streaming LastFM type online station or Pandora type (before they shut it down here in Canada) so you can find random "Same vibe" type songs....

Enjoy the search, it's part of the fun when you find a song that's gold to your ears & you have it on repeat for days....

Marvin Gaye, The Commodores, EWF, The Main Ingredient, The O'Jays. Some suggestions.

You need to find a streaming LastFM type online station or Pandora type (before they shut it down here in Canada) so you can find random "Same vibe" type songs....

Enjoy the search, it's part of the fun when you find a song that's gold to your ears & you have it on repeat for days....

The Moments-"Sexy Mama"
Syl Johnson-"Could I Be Faling In Love With You"

The Moments-"Sexy Mama"
Syl Johnson-"Could I Be Faling In Love With You"

Johnny Nash - I can see clearly now
Stevie Wonder - Part time lover, overjoyed, sir duke, I just called to say I love you, isn't she lovely
John Legend - everybody knows, used to love u, refuge, each day gets better

Johnny Nash - I can see clearly now
Stevie Wonder - Part time lover, overjoyed, sir duke, I just called to say I love you, isn't she lovely
John Legend - everybody knows, used to love u, refuge, each day gets better

Back
Top Bottom