Pound 4 Pound

I heard they are bouncing checks over there. It happened to a buddy of mine this week. Very shady, I'd go and pick up anything you have consigned with them. Multiple reports of this on Yelp as well.

Solid info. I sold some stuff to them in the past no bounced check. Went there a couple weeks back to sell two black/red AJ4 and they lowballed me hard so I didn't do it.

Manny formerly of RIF works there, but he isnt the owner.

Solid info. I sold some stuff to them in the past no bounced check. Went there a couple weeks back to sell two black/red AJ4 and they lowballed me hard so I didn't do it.

Manny formerly of RIF works there, but he isnt the owner.
Went to RIF a few times when Manny worked there, dude never had a smile on his face and came off as a penis. Glad he's not there anymore and it seems like he landed somewhere that fits him better, a crappy store.

Last edited:
Word, manny was the reason I stopped going to rif. I don't totally blame him though he was at the wrong place at the wrong time it was almost at the peak of the sneaker thing and dude thought he was gods gift

Word, manny was the reason I stopped going to rif. I don't totally blame him though he was at the wrong place at the wrong time it was almost at the peak of the sneaker thing and dude thought he was gods gift

Yep. Plus all the other workers were young and lacked experience and/or sneaker knowledge. He had a lot on his plate.

Back
Top Bottom