question about sneaker city

is sneaker city kinda like a flight club? i might be headin down to seattle saturday, and maybe go cop some kicks if i hear good stuff bout the store. Any infoon sneaker city???

Thanks
glasses.gif

Yup little mom and pops store, that have a large variety of shoes. chuck taylors, all nikes, puma, adidas ect.

there isnt any special jays mosr what they already have at niketown, its nothing special at all

Originally Posted by BKE420

^^^ any jordans?????

they probably carry some XX3's and CDP's right now but I don't think anything else. But I haven't been there for a while so I'm notpositive.

yea it's just a mom and pops store with no ls account if you want to think of it that way

legit kicks, but people getting the wrong impression that they sell fakes cuz they have so many older kicks, but def good store,

I go there from time to time because it's slept on. You wont find much when it comes to limited items but they do have a nice general selection.

I like goin there to find GR's you slept on that may be sold out (in a particular size), everywhere else

What other shops are around Seattle that mainly focuses on kicks? (I mean just Seattle, no other cities)

RPS Life, Goods, SneakerCity.

Back
Top Bottom