question about Visa black card

I got an invitation today, and on the paper describing the benefits it said.free gifts from.top.designers. my question is what does that mean? Anyone have any idea? Also the fees per year is 500$, is it worth it?

4zc154y.jpg

Personally, I think its more of a gimmick rather than a credit card and not worth the $500 yearly fee. My parents always receive invitations, but haven't joined. Too bad its nothing like the AMEX black card...

I knew something was up, I forgot that it was american express not visa. Pics coming soon for the non believers

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

I got an invitation today, and on the paper describing the benefits it said.free gifts from.top.designers. my question is what does that mean? Anyone have any idea? Also the fees per year is 500$, is it worth it?

- Invitation?  Limited: anyone can apply - same requirements as a regular #^$ credit card
- Luxury Gifts? A pen set...a freakin' pen set 
laugh.gif

- Visa Black = poor mans Black AMEX Card

eyes.gif

hollywoodjose wrote:
I knew something was up, I forgot that it was american express not visa. Pics coming soon for the non believers

Not calling ducktales...but how the hell did you spend $250,000 
sick.gif

Dang so.much negativity, just asked cause.I remember sommone else making thread about it and couldn't remember if it was AE or visa. And I only said invitation cause that's what it said on paper. I don't know anything bout it so that's why I was asking. Thread can be locked/deleted

If you own a business and said business spends $250,000, which is a very low amount for a business, you can get an AMEX black card also.

Wait so you have an invitation to the AMEX black card?

Not saying ducktales either, but post some pics cause those things are sick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

- Invitation?  Limited: anyone can apply - same requirements as a regular #^$ credit card
- Luxury Gifts? A pen set...a freakin' pen set 
laugh.gif

- Visa Black = poor mans Black AMEX Card

eyes.gif

hollywoodjose wrote:

I didn't I got the visa not amex invite

If this doesn't get locked or deleted by tomorrow I can take a pic of invitation and post it but its for visa not amex. Amex is the one to get lol

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

It's not the same as the AMEX Black card....

^To the point, thank you, I didn't know, just remembered black card being a big deal and was very surprised.

If this doesn't get locked or deleted by tomorrow I can take a pic of invitation and post it but its for visa not amex. Amex is the one to get lol
laugh.gif
nah i think dude just mis-read that sentence. no need for pics...it's visa so there's no need to not believe you

hollywoodjose wrote:
Dang so.much negativity, just asked cause.I remember sommone else making thread about it and couldn't remember if it was AE or visa. And I only said invitation cause that's what it said on paper. I don't know anything bout it so that's why I was asking. Thread can be locked/deleted

you gotta remember this is NT, 80% of the people here make under 35k/yr, so if any NTer seems like hes doing it. 

70% of the thread will be negative.

so much salt in the General form its disgusting.

^True, like I said I was surprised and by what the" invitation" said only 1% of population is invited or something, and special concierge 24 hours/day and a bunch of other stuff to.make it seem exclusive. I didn't think it seemed right that's why I came to ask cause I knew id get the whole scoop here

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
nah i think dude just mis-read that sentence. no need for pics...it's visa so there's no need to not believe you

Seriously OP, don't waste your time on the pic.  They offered it to my brother cause he doesn't really use his visa cc and he told them he's thinking of getting rid of it
eyes.gif
.  Unless you use your cc a lot then I wouldn't even get it.  The best perk is the limit is higher than normal...

Back
Top Bottom