Quick check

This is about my legend blues that have been LC on Niketalk and they're legit but... I went through my shoes and saw this sticker. Please tell me this is nothing to worry about. Also there is no blue stamp on the box
View media item 1394458

I was hoping It doesn't mean b grades. Sorry.
don't get confused with b grades and fakes.... b grades are still real shoes, they just have factory flaws... if a shoe is a b grade, it would have a "B" stamped on the size tag inside the shoes

East99. Bro this isn't about the shoes you sold me. This is a men's pair that has that sticker with writing on top. If you know why there's writing I would appreciate your input. I'll pm you a pic of my men's pair if you don't believe me. I got your shoes last night and from what I see it's all G like a true NT member. Ill leave your feedback later, my phone is slow when I use niketalk

East99. Bro this isn't about the shoes you sold me. This is a men's pair that has that sticker with writing on top. If you know why there's writing I would appreciate your input. I'll pm you a pic of my men's pair if you don't believe me. I got your shoes last night and from what I see it's all G like a true NT member. Ill leave your feedback later, my phone is slow when I use niketalk
there's nothing to say about it, shoes are fine and that's all that matters.

my bad. thought they were mines for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom