Quick question about an Audi A4

what was the first year the A4 had the LED headlights?

been thinking about scooping one up but can't get a solid year

it was somewhere between 08 and 10 i believe

The B8 A4 was the first to use the LED lights, they started production between 2008-2009 I think. Just look for B8.

you should read up more on the cars that you want instead of asking a 13year the most basic of questions. (no shots fired)

Originally Posted by All Ready

what does the b8 indicate?

It's the model designation of the A4, the B8 is the latest model. The B refers to the A4 and the number is the generation, the previous gen was B7, then B6, etc.

The LEDs are nice but if you want them you should understand you can get them on any car if you just get custom headlights.

Originally Posted by proper english

you should read up more on the cars that you want instead of asking a 13year the most basic of questions. (no shots fired)

He is 17 and he didn't want to come over and play COD while enjoying beer 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by INS

eyes.gif

What?
laugh.gif

appreciate the info

some of you cats can't be serious, i had already researched it and wasn't getting a solid answer

some dealerships use stock photos so i was seeing two different headlight types for the same year

A4 is a girls car IMO. its small as hell and i see mostly women driving them.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by INS

eyes.gif

What?
laugh.gif

Nothing
grin.gif

laugh.gif
if you want we can organize a mini NT boston summit... I want some chicken at Cane's anyways and Newbury street is always cool

Back
Top Bottom