R.I.P. Bots and ATC services

Status
Not open for further replies.
i havent been able to cop in 2 months

i bet the site is still screwed and i wont be able to cop :smh:

Last edited:
This still don't stop add to carts though right??
Read Nikes twitter feed; resellers are complaining about everything.

Early links are now a thing of the past with this system.

Local scum reseller confirmed that his scripts and ATC don't work anymore.

Haven't been able to cop from my phone in forever. I honestly don't even remember the last time I was able to get something off my phone. I rarely home for launch times so it's phone or bust. I either get a "connection error" or as what happened this morning, i click "add to cart" and nothing happens. Or I get stuck at the capture screen. My NDC experience has been pretty crappy over the last few months...

if a man made it a man can crack it....

my standard answer when the XYZ killed the bots comes up... the captcha killed them right...same with the jumbled hashtags killed the rsvp dudes too....riiiiight

Cosign.

The monkeys in Nike's IT department botched it this morning, now they have given people time to adapt.

Saw this this morning with the Kobe release. Nothing happened when I clicked add to cart from mobile.

i think this system will make it easier for bots, just like with ftl, easabay, ect. To me it looks like they eliminated a step in the process.

i havent been able to cop in 2 months

i bet the site is still screwed and i wont be able to cop
mean.gif
I haven't been able to cop since the breds back in 2012

I haven't been able to cop since the breds back in 2012

Lol that was the last easy cop for me on a "hype" release. Everything else on NDC has been hit or miss depending on demand :smh:

This timer crap isn't going to last very long ..

i think this system will make it easier for bots, just like with ftl, easabay, ect. To me it looks like they eliminated a step in the process.

Bingo. Way easier now.

To be fair, the gap between bots and humans is much smaller on a system like this

Not sure how many times I've posted this now...The answer is simple...PRE-ORDERS! Put up a set pre-order timeframe from date "X" to date "Y"...Produce that number of pairs plus a little extra for a later release date for those who missed out...Done deal and everybody has a legit chance at getting the shoes they want...

As easy as it would make things It'll never happen though...If the whole Lebron XI ~ NBA 2K14 thing is any indication the sneaker community doesn't comprehend the word patience...I'm 100% positive that sneaker was a way to test the waters for a pre-order system but since the "Give me mine now" crowd couldn't show a little restraint then I'd be willing to bet that idea has been shelved...

On topic though this is clearly a step back as far as avoiding those who have a little technical support on release day's...Script's have been out for years to get around the countdown timers on FTL and associated sites...Not sure what Nike was thinking in implementing it on their system...

Last edited:
Haven't been able to cop from my phone in forever. I honestly don't even remember the last time I was able to get something off my phone. I rarely home for launch times so it's phone or bust. I either get a "connection error" or as what happened this morning, i click "add to cart" and nothing happens. Or I get stuck at the capture screen. My NDC experience has been pretty crappy over the last few months...
THIS!!.. and I have too much going on through the day to take my laptop with me. Not as if I'm somewhere stationary to use it, so as you stated its phone or nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom