Rate lil waynes how to love, on the list of wakest rapper singles.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Wayne is a fake gangster, and really just an impostor all around in every sense of the word. Doesn't surprise me one bit he made a song like this as a main single.
Drake the only dude in that camp that's been the same since day 1 and actually takes pride in his work still.

laugh.gif

Wayne is a fake gangster, and really just an impostor all around in every sense of the word. Doesn't surprise me one bit he made a song like this as a main single.
Drake the only dude in that camp that's been the same since day 1 and actually takes pride in his work still.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom