Real Talk, can you honestly say you don't care what ppl think about you? vol. not a single...

Well I try, and make a a good first good impression but if it don't go over well then F-em

if you can conform to society in any shape way or form, then you care

the only people who truly don't care are criminals, homosexuals, people with mental health problems and out of touch celebrities

most likely if you're posting in this thread, you are fronting if you're saying you don't care at all

but that's just the way it is. 95 percent of NTers are poseurs.

Originally Posted by amel223

if you can conform to society in any shape way or form, then you care

the only people who truly don't care are criminals, homosexuals, people with mental health problems and out of touch celebrities

most likely if you're posting in this thread, you are fronting if you're saying you don't care at all

but that's just the way it is. 95 percent of NTers are poseurs.
This

i don't care what people think about me. although i think they know that and so they act like clowns in order to disrespect me by any means necessary to show me they are better than me and i have no idea who these people are...

Originally Posted by play2much2004

I went a few months with this attitude and it was not a good look
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

any one who dresses nice cares, so yea
Not totally true.
I care what my friends think about me, not other people I've never talked to in my life.

It's not that I don't care I just don't concern myself with other people's perception of me I just do/say what I feel and they don't like it that's on them. 
Dude put homosexuals,criminals and folks with mental problems in the same category
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*Raises hand. You spend your life cultivating who you are based on the opinion of others, societies conventions, what's right and what's wrong doing what you're supposed to,so there are still some things you carry from that. Then life the $%!** that she is, and truly does not give a @*%%, comes crashing down on you despite doing what's expected. Then you truly become apathetic to many of these things you find are inconsequential. I think it takes something drastic to really make you that though.

Back
Top Bottom