Release Types

not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but through the Air Jordan 1 thread this had came up. Was wondering if you guys would like to see more random releases(exactly like the red octobers) or how they do it now with the set release dates. Its obvious that JB and ndc cannot do a random release for every shoe but my point is i would like to see some shoes like the gym red 1s come out like that. I feel like it makes it more fair for it to be unknown like the restocks.. Please lmk if theres another thread like this or I'm in the wrong spot just really wanted to get more peoples opinion on this. - ethandub0

Doesn't matter and random releases are for the jobless to be honest. I know my statement is an over exaggeration but I hope you see my point. Professionals don't have time to be dropping whatever just to buy some shoes.

i didn't not know people ran these bots all day everyday. I have never used one so I'm not sure how they work

I get what youre saying OP and I say yes I would like to see some stuff drop randomly. But its a blessing and curse at the same time.

Say its a shoe youve been wanting that you know should drop or has been mentioned to drop. You may end up missing it and nothing is guaranteed to restock, ya know. But I do think its somewhat of a fair chance for everyone. I was at the gym playing ball when RO's dropped I luckily picked up the phone to text a player and ask was hecoming and i caught it

@quise2024  wow man did you get lucky or what.. and i agree 100% with the gift and a curse part i just think id be a good idea every now and then

Sorry i had to hit submit before i was finished so i could finish on my phone :lol:

Anyways i was on my phone n caught it literally right when Nike tweeted it, i skipped our entire wwarm up lol only to FAIL :smh:

On another note with the restocks those are not even fair anymore. Ever since the discovery of page monitors and people who have bots, nike doesnt change the links after RD so ppl just save the link and wait for a notofication that the page has been changed (xx shoe getting ready to be available) so by the time the tweet goes out and ppl realized what it is bunch of folks have been checking out

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 so you were in the same boat as me, with getting it as the text came out, just failing.. 

I wish there was a system where people could just submit their name/email and then they'd randomly select who gets to purchase. One unique code to purchase the shoes per physical address.

Kind of like the RSVP/raffle system mixed together. 

I wish there was a system where people could just submit their name/email and then they'd randomly select who gets to purchase. One unique code to purchase the shoes per physical address.

Nike has a preorder system which could be used to do a lottery type of process. They just choose to use it on items nobody really cares for like that.

but with this you gotta think how many people are putting in to get a shoe… some people w fast computers and good connection are able to cop kicks off ndc with ease so i do think its a good system because although its hard its not impossible. But a random drop from time to time i think would be good

I meant more of like if Nike said "ok everyone, you have one week to send us your details and then we'll close the process and randomly pick people" type stuff. Not about speed. It is more about luck.

Back
Top Bottom