Restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually when an online site shows their shoe sizes still listed (and blacked out) it's an indicator that the shoes are somewhere in the warehouse either having just been sold and waiting to ship, or else about to be placed on the site, claimed and sold/shipped.
Finishline is a different breed in terms of their site.

I get where you're coming from, but even with the Fears and Military IVs showing sizes blacked out (as does every shoe I listed), they're not going to restock.

Nothing wrong with simply noting it, and people are free to do the same...I just don't want dudes constantly refreshing and obsessing over product pages that aren't going to materialize into anything.

Does fnl have restocks like Nike does? Or does anyone else for that matter? I realize this isn't going to be one, but I only know/knew about NDCs.

Finishline is a different breed in terms of their site.

I get where you're coming from, but even with the Fears and Military IVs showing sizes blacked out (as does every shoe I listed), they're not going to restock.

Nothing wrong with simply noting it, and people are free to do the same...I just don't want dudes constantly refreshing and obsessing over product pages that aren't going to materialize into anything.
I get you. True true. i just meant that sometimes that can mean something but i agree , i don't expect these to restock. 

thread is just turned into an unfounded rumor mill.

see you guys on the next restock if there is one.

remember, these are generally quarterly restocks and the last one was May 19th. Expect one in 3 months. Follow twitter.com/nikestore and turn on mobile notifications. do the same for finishline or anyone else you may think is having a restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom