RetroSuperFuture (SUPER) Shades in Socal??

Anyone know of any shops in the socal area (preferably LA) that carries RetroSuperFuture?

I only know of Union and Suru. But selection is limited. I'm really looking for a few of these. Any help would beappreciated.

Or maybe even some online shops.

^clever and cute. Thx dude! It's appreciated!

Now can someone with solid info and does not need to get their post count up help me out?

They actually have a store in LA...cant remember off the top of my head, get back to you with info tomorrow.

Yah I tried the website. They aint got the ones I'm lookin for though. Thanks for the help fellaz.

Try KEEP in la. google it up. they have a instore somewhere and im sure they got some glasses.

which ones are you looking for? theres a couple spots in LA that sells legit sunglasses, but im not sure if they have superfuture. theres a glasses store on labrea next to undftd and i think keep only has a couple, but not much selection.

^good lookin out bro. From the pics, it doesnt look like they got what im lookin for. But Ima check it out when i get achance.

Im lookin for the ciccio robin in all black, ciccio flat top in all black, and the frank 1 in blk/wht.

no prob. i really don't know a whole lot about the brand, other than the collab they did with perks and mini in which every pair was stolen off of adelivery truck. i like perks and mini, so i ended up hearing more about super through that news.

yo retrosuperfuture.com updated their website. if you guys are interested the super flat top in black is restocked, which is a rare find. so, cop it while itstill lasts.

Back
Top Bottom