Royal 1 LC pls they are used and do not come with box LMK, thanks

sorry for bad lighting or shadows, also a lil info on shoes, they are used toe box may seem off because i regretfully tried to decrease them lol , 1 thing i did notice on my pair and have seen on other royal LC threads is the pattern on the outsole's seems different from 1 to the other i know theres more then 1 used for the 1'a and my pair of royals seems to have 1 used 1 mold of each, 1 is the X patern and 1 is the pebbled pattern not sure if thats common or should be a red flag but yeah something i noticed, also nike logo on insole is horizontal as opposed to the usual vertical ive seen on breds, again im not sure if thats common with royals, so pls any1 w/knowledge check out the pics and lmk what u guys think, thanks in advance for any and all help

everything looks good except for the toe box... did you iron it? it looks extremely flat..
yeah like it says i regretfully tried decreasing these myself and now this is what im left with lol toe box looks like its from the '01 now hahaha

thanks for the input fellas i am def feeling a lot more relaxed with these lol, good to hear that these and the breds check out i was really stressing over them especially the breds, i am still looking for size 11.5 royals and shadows . once again thanks for the help!!!!

Back
Top Bottom