Rumored-Jordan IV military blue "Nike Air"

These almost bring happy memory tears too me. My first NA Jordan when I was 10 years old in the 4th grade. Wanted the Black cements but my size was not available or in the fire red white/blk colorway.
So now that it has NA on the back everyone's thirsty now huh! Last 2 releases they sat and people hated. HB's.

They said 3s army retrying for along time tho...can't wait for these I love 4s & 12s! Idc for hype I just want good quality[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

How about fixing the shape/netting/height and all that before worrying about Nike Air? Not even Nike Air in the back can save the abomination the IV has been since 2004.
mean.gif
Bingo.

Let's see some confirmation from a trustworthy source before getting all worked up about these.

Yes we will get a Nike Air on Military Blue 4s...

But we will probably also get the a banana shape as well as the same color combo and materials as the 06 version.

Sad but this is prolee true.

I personally want to see actual netting and 3/4 cut on 4s and 3s.

I agree, the last of my worries are the nike air branding. Hopefully, they release the 4's with the og shape, og netting and proper colors( Example, The recent white cement 4s have the wrong shade grey and the recent military 4s have the wrong shade of grey and blue.

If this is true man.......my body is ready!!! Militarys are my favorite IV of all time, hopefully the materials and colors will be on point!

I wouldn't be surprised if they do these and they feel like they are made of cement. JB has been slowly killing the IV for years, but damn they look good

I remember before they started retroing the IV's again you could easily tell which ones were fake because they had the straight netting alignment (currently used), it needs to be on an angle again. These are a pass for me as well, military blue IVs are meh to me. 

Back
Top Bottom