**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 25-22 | @ Yanks & Nats ||

mean.gif
 Trout 
sick.gif

The guy who was exiled from Anaheim?

Reviews seemed mixed on him

Sounded like he was in a tough spot with the Owner and Scoscia basically running the show down there as well.

Hopefully this works out though

A new era.

This feels refreshing...even without having the slightest clue how this will turn out.

At minimum he at least hates the Angels as much as we do, solid bond to start off on

I say keep Lloyd, give him a team that can compete and lets see what happens. Hopefully the new gm won't be afraid to spend money in free agency. We imo only need 1B, LF, and maybe Catcher. Zunino might have change position or get traded.

Only person that is safe is probably Edgar ( I dont think DiPoto is crazy enough to send him packing with Lloyd...I'd hope not)

I was ready for the team to blow up but I guess there's not point now, team isnt that far off. Shortstop is no longer a question at least. 

BP is a mess

By all accounts, DiPoto is a really good GM, should be a net positive. Like was said above, he'll have a burning hatred for LAA that won't go away for quite a while. Add to that the fact that he's intimately familiar with the AL West and it's a win all around. 

I'm sure Lloyd is gone, if I was JD I would want to hire my own dude. 

As for talent? We need a bunch of guys BUT were not THAT far away. 

Absolutely NO way should they sign Cespedes. The dude is a circus in the OF. We've got enough "OFs" that can't OF. 

Back
Top Bottom