**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 31-27 | vs Angels & @ A's |

That article brought back memories...just the wrong ones

Finally some offense

Glad to see Smoak back...and hitting
pimp.gif

Haven't watched the game (PSN's downtime meant that I couldn't watch via PS3), but it looked like Felix had an off-night.  Still, good to see that he had some run support.

Haven't watched the game (PSN's downtime meant that I couldn't watch via PS3), but it looked like Felix had an off-night.  Still, good to see that he had some run support.

Great all-around performance. Very encouraging when you take care of business against a pitcher like Verlander.

Maybe this game starts a groove for Bedard. String together some wins.

Great all-around performance. Very encouraging when you take care of business against a pitcher like Verlander.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Hopefully this game starts a groove for the team in general...  How many 10+ run games did we have all of last season?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Hopefully this game starts a groove for the team in general...  How many 10+ run games did we have all of last season?

^^^
I can get used to all this offense...
Another nice outing by Pineda, almost double digit in K's!!!

Let's go Blue and Teal!!!!!!

^^^
I can get used to all this offense...
Another nice outing by Pineda, almost double digit in K's!!!

Let's go Blue and Teal!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom