**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 36-28 | @ Royals; vs. ChiSox @ Rangers |

Do M's fans really have to wait for Sunday day games to see those beautiful Royal/yellow uniforms???

They are seriously fire.

Good Lawd, Nelly Cruz, I underestimated ya. :smh:

We've still have some wrinkles to iron out but these past two games, albeit against Prince Fielders team, have shown us both sides of the spectrum. Great pitching and big time hitting. Worried 'bout Pax, though.

Another unMariner-like win today, and it was a beauty to watch. While I value traditionalist views of the game, in considering team production/stats in prior seasons, the fact of the matter is that this is not the team of old and that the potential for consistent production in this lineup is very real.

We no longer can say that they can't come back down runs because they've shown within the past week or so that they can. 5 runs is freakin 5 runs, I don't care if it came against the Texas Rangers either. The Mariner teams I've seen in years past were hardly capable of coming back to win games after being down dramatically, this year's squad has shown in the first 2 weeks that they can.

Also, I swear Nelson Cruz has produced more at the plate in the first 2 weeks of this season than all of the DH's we had combined last season as a whole. I don't know how this season will end, but I have a feeling this year's team will go out swinging.

I fell asleep at the end of the 4th........................................................................

eek.gif

Texas+Rangers+v+Seattle+Mariners+KnNI3dyqKe5x.jpg

Texas+Rangers+v+Seattle+Mariners+OVwyFREDWHcx.jpg

Texas+Rangers+v+Seattle+Mariners+q42hvh0R9Jfx.jpg

Texas+Rangers+v+Seattle+Mariners+NVd2OT0t9Iux.jpg

Texas+Rangers+v+Seattle+Mariners+kaSDjOq9NGxx.jpg

Texas+Rangers+v+Seattle+Mariners+NHxONF0zPosx.jpg

Texas+Rangers+v+Seattle+Mariners+HB-VpFd_A7Px.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: :smh: Helluva win, when I thought we were toast.

Nelson Cruz is a monster. Wish I could say the same about Paxton. He no longer looks like the elite prospect he once was. 3 starts now where, earned or not, he gets ripped for a lot of runs.

The M's got the Astros coming into town so hopefully they continue taking care of business and stay True to the Plew.

Astros our kryptonite
yup

Kuma and Tai, please get it together 

Forgot to ask, You ever find a bathroom after we left?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 nope, I just ended up finding a discreet alternative location
Damn, I didn't even make it to a discreet spot. Just let it go right when I got in the garage.
laugh.gif

**** hurt so bad
roll.gif
that was a loooong tough walk for me

Astros our kryptonite
yup

Kuma and Tai, please get it together 

Forgot to ask, You ever find a bathroom after we left? :lol:
:lol: :lol:  nope, I just ended up finding a discreet alternative location

Damn, I didn't even make it to a discreet spot. Just let it go right when I got in the garage. :lol:

**** hurt so bad
:rofl: that was a loooong tough walk for me

Hell of a night :lol:
still waiting for that random girl to tag me in those photos we photo bombed :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom