**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 31-27 | vs Angels & @ A's |

Ya'll need to rewind back to the George Springer at bat the last time Houston was up. He was supposed to be walked and not a soul noticed. Me and my friend rewound it 3 times to make sure. Never seen that before. :lol:

:rofl:. Just seen this. Thanks for the heads up

Oh Charlie..............................

Your AL West leading 'Stro... 

Last edited:
The rage.................. 
mean.gif

Haven't seen Tai's velocity this good in a while

hitting 97-96
1 way to get around not having off-speed stuff is to just throw harder :lol: i hope he develops some more off-speed pitches though and changes speeds more efficiently. it'll help make him an elite pitcher.

M's sign former Pad-Braves OF'er Carlos Quention to a minors deal. Contract has an out on May 12, if not called up from Tacoma by then. Lo-Mo & Rickie Weeks could see some of their playing time taken away if they continue to suck like they do.

James Anthony Happ bout to continue to flourish tonight.

I've been on Jesus watch:
1-4 tonight with another home run.

Currently:

AB R H RBI HR AVG OPS
54 9 19 9 3 .352 .979

M's sign former Pad-Braves OF'er Carlos Quention to a minors deal. Contract has an out on May 12, if not called up from Tacoma by then. Lo-Mo & Rickie Weeks could see some of their playing time taken away if they continue to suck like they do.

James Anthony Happ bout to continue to flourish tonight.

I'm all for Quentin taking away playing time from Lomo. Not only does Lomo have the worst batting stance in baseball, but he has 0 doubles, 0 homers, and 0 RBI. And a .175 batting average to boot.

For a starting 1B, that is ABYSMAL.

Back
Top Bottom