**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 31-27 | vs Angels & @ A's |

C'mon Rodney lets get this holiday weekend started off right

edit: ugh..

Last edited:
I still see those Charissa Thompson commercials for one of those dealerships in Kirkland. She went far.

Everytime the M's are up by 3 runs I go crazy hoping they score one more so we don't have to see Rodney. 
laugh.gif

Haven't even watched Felix's Condensed Game... 
mean.gif

But anyway... play ball! 

EDIT

Willieeee! 

EDIT 2

Willie with the outfield-assist! 

Last edited:
Fernando Rodney, ladies and gentleman. 

EDIT

Which wasn't too bad... great defense by the team too. 

Last edited:
Caught the second part of the game on the radio. Sounded like an efficient win. Paxton, Wilhelmsen, Carson and even Rodney. 

They mentioned the broadcast that the Mariners have 53 HR's...40 of which are solo. That's crazy! 
laugh.gif
  Get on base, fellas. 

They need a high quality leadoff bat.

Caught the second part of the game on the radio. Sounded like an efficient win. Paxton, Wilhelmsen, Carson and even Rodney. 

They mentioned the broadcast that the Mariners have 53 HR's...40 of which are solo. That's crazy! :lol:   Get on base, fellas. 

They need a high quality leadoff bat.

Feel like it was the same thing last year with the Solo bombs

I guess there's no point looking back, but someone like a Nori Aoki would've been a good pickup... Just sayin...

not mariners related but
All the sporting goods stores in the area are ******* garbage except for *****, trying to find a replacement glove and all these stores have are $20 POS specials :smh:

He changed to his normal cleats a few innings later.  

But Tai though... it was looking so good. 

Man I don't understand Farqhuar's drop off...statistically just doesn't make sense. Unless he stopped using PEDs or something.

I have Cano in a keeper league. Is it time to dump him? I've had him for 6 years. Helped me win a fake ring  
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom