**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 36-28 | @ Royals; vs. ChiSox @ Rangers |

Zunino battled down 0-2 to a full count and then launched it to left field. These glimpses of light :smokin

Roenis is probably my new favorite -- as in can do no wrong in my eyes. A gamer is spot on, Pabs.

Hopefully he rubs off on the rest of the team.

Elias is what I thought Tai would be. Man, the kid is impressive. If only Kuma could come back (and not suck), we could have a solid 1-5

Elias went through crazy conditions to escape Cuba to come here and play this game. I know he may still feel pressure to perform, but it's probably nothing life or death like what he went through.

News from Jackson: Hultzen shut down for two weeks. Not as bad as it sounds because he was scheduled for extended rest for his shoulder.

Carson Smith, Bartender, and the Rodney-Coaster give me some bullpen hope. Bats just have to be a bit more consistent...

mean.gif

Cano needs to ask Seags what his secret is to heating up after slow starts. Seags was the same way last year, the kid seriously is a gamer.

Back
Top Bottom