**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 31-27 | vs Angels & @ A's |

Made it to my last game last night. If we don't cut Jack Z I'm boycotting next year.

No NT summit for me :smh:

Need to get back in the fishing game 
pimp.gif

All of Z's top projects always suck. Therefor we should trade them while they have hype for a mlb decent player

All of Z's top projects always suck. Therefor we should trade them while they have hype for a mlb decent player

:lol: Glad you came around on that one. Zunino blows! Brad Miller blows! Montero, Smoak, Ackley, all these scrubs Jabba Z brings in or drafts and they don't pan out.

Cruz wasting an MVP-caliber season. How about 2nd and 3rd no outs and Miller and Zunino start swinging at pitches in the other batters box?

Jabba Z and Howie Linclown better be gone the moment that last pitch hits the glove. Howie said he was on the hot seat 7 years ago, still here 7 years later with no playoffs.

@MarinersPR
#Mariners relieve Jack Zduriencik of GM duties. Assistant GM Jeff Kingston will handle GM responsibilities for remainder of the 2015 season.

Here's the problem... Prez. Mather has publicly stated his support for Lloyd & staff... but what if the new GM wants an overhaul?  

They better not dis Edgar. 

I really hope the new GM doesn't try and tear this down immediately, we have a great core.
Plus i just got a Cruz sunday alternate a couple weeks ago :lol:

Made it to my last game last night. If we don't cut Jack Z I'm boycotting next year.

No NT summit for me :smh:

and just like that.... Im Back :smokin

Francis and I been talking, it's time for Lloyd to go.

Last edited:
:lol: Mather better shut the #^%^ up about Lloyd.

Nice job by "best SS in baseball according to assassin" Brad Miller. He's one of, if not the worst, starting SS in baseball. Get rid of this bonehead already. This L is on him squarely, but the bullpen will be blamed for a major league player's bonehead mistakes.

Cano padding those stats.

Austin Jackson and Fernando Rodney traded to the Cubs so I guess the fire sell begins.
Rodney for cash
Jackson for player to be named and international bonus slot No. 98

Back
Top Bottom