**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 31-27 | vs Angels & @ A's |

We'll always have this...

Hisashi+Iwakuma+Baltimore+Orioles+v+Seattle+q3DEkyfN1jSx.jpg

Hisashi+Iwakuma+Baltimore+Orioles+v+Seattle+pPzfGvzNuO-x.jpg

Hisashi+Iwakuma+Baltimore+Orioles+v+Seattle+Aj26p-Z_blgx.jpg

I was trying to tell my friends yesterday he wasn't gonna be back, but they weren't having it
wish i was wrong :smh:

So what do we have,

1. Felix
2. Tai
3. Karns
4. ?
5. ?

Please don't fill in Paxton for either of the remaining spots, he's as reliable as a James Jones bunt attempt

Of course you plug in PAXTON & HULTZEN. 
pimp.gif

Kidding... 
laugh.gif
but I wish I wasn't.  
ohwell.gif
Just read via Rosenthal the M's are in talks with BOS for either Bucholz -_- 
alien.gif

or Wade Miley 

We've got to add to the rotation and BP....fast!!

Of course you plug in PAXTON & HULTZEN. :pimp:

Kidding... :lol:

but I wish I wasn't.  :\

Just read via Rosenthal the M's are in talks with BOS for either Bucholz -_- 0]
or Wade Miley 

We've got to add to the rotation and BP....fast!!

Lee and Fister! 

:lol: :lol:

Sounds like Wade Miley is one of the answers. UGH. 11-11 4.46 last season... Happ-esque

edit: WTH WE TRADED CARSON SMITH TOO?? YOOOOO DIPOTO

Last edited:
Same here...so many damn moves being made 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Felt like the move to get Miley is somewhat counterproductive. You lose depth in the rotation and in the Pen too with Carson gone. Elias is going to sting a bit..I was a fan since he popped onto the scene in '14, showed flashes of dominance and a fighters attitude. He often showed his age and inexperience too but I have a feeling he'll find a home in BOS.

Our rotation is a hurting finger away from going into the dumps. BP needs help, too. Especially if you're going to trade away its 2 best arms from last season.

Same here...so many damn moves being made :lol:  :smh:

Felt like the move to get Miley is somewhat counterproductive. You lose depth in the rotation and in the Pen too with Carson gone. Elias is going to sting a bit..I was a fan since he popped onto the scene in '14, showed flashes of dominance and a fighters attitude. He often showed his age and inexperience too but I have a feeling he'll find a home in BOS.

Our rotation is a hurting finger away from going into the dumps. BP needs help, too. Especially if you're going to trade away its 2 best arms from last season.

I'll be honest with you, playing in that sandbox division, Elias is going to get popped. That shallow porch in RF, he's going to get lit up where Safeco hid some of those deep flyball outs. And the doubles machine in LF, nah... The big one is losing a really young, flamethrower reliever for no reason.

As we've seen though, guys like Leone, Bartender, Rodney, Medina can lose it and become crappy relievers overnight

happy.gif
 Lind Dawg. Hitting around Cruz/Cano should help bring his numbers up to around where they were in Toronto. I like the move, even if it is a one year rental. It leaves our lineup Lefty dominant, though.

@finnns2003, I hear ya on fenway. I think Elias is going to take his lumps in BOS, just have a hunch he could be a fan favorite just cause of that fighters mentality he carries.

And I think if Carson Smith had solidified the closer role, they would have kept him. He's young but until he can show control on his pitches and prove to be a major league closer, he's just another BP arm.

Kuma. 
nerd.gif

EDIT

@Thevly
#Mariners re-sign Hisashi Iwakuma to 2016 contract, with vesting optiions for 2017 & 2018.

From Jerry...

CWfC0-3WIAAJ1Bg.png:large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom