**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 36-28 | @ Royals; vs. ChiSox @ Rangers |

:lol: What's funny was because we never saw a confirmation on the contract with LA, I thought what if somehow he still ends up a Mariner. Sure enough, this happens. Unreal, it really was meant to be for the Mariners and Iwakuma-san.

In all my years following this team, always been a strong Japanese representation. Just awesome. Ichiro, Kaz, Hasegawa, Aoki, Kuma, Johjima, etc.

Kuma has to hit specific milestones to "activate" the next year's deal.

It's essentially health insurance for the contract 

I'm to the point now where the HOF means absolutely nothing to me. BBWAA are a ******* joke and thats putting it nicely. I don't need those scumbags opinions on who they think were  'the best' to play the game.

Anyone else feel like the M's will be in the playoffs next season?...I do.

Market correction, of sorts. Too much talent and the expectations probably won't be there as much as last years failures.

*chomps on the bait hoping theres no hook this time*

@BNightengale
Dave Henderson, the gregarious man known as Hendu, died Sunday, one month after getting a kidney transplant. He will be tremendously missed.

RIP Hendu. 

aebgmbcaxxz8tzlqjkej.gif

smokin.gif

Anyone else feel like the M's will be in the playoffs next season?...I do.

Market correction, of sorts. Too much talent and the expectations probably won't be there as much as last years failures.

*chomps on the bait hoping theres no hook this time*
Twins and M's in a one game play in brah. 
smokin.gif

437/440 

@BNightengale
Ken Griffey Jr will announce Thursday that he will wear a #Mariners cap into Hall of Fame

7ca361cf1f9b9d3284c86f16c659547764f42a6c.gif

Last edited:
@TNT_Mariners
Ken Griffey Jr. says his Hall of Fame plaque will show him wearing a #Mariners cap forward.

Back
Top Bottom