**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 31-27 | vs Angels & @ A's |

I don't know, but I wouldn't be completely against it. Assuming this pitching staff stays young and gets even younger, it would help to have a veteran behind the plate.

I'm not even sure what kind of catching prospects they have.

I don't know, but I wouldn't be completely against it. Assuming this pitching staff stays young and gets even younger, it would help to have a veteran behind the plate.

I'm not even sure what kind of catching prospects they have.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I'll be at the game tomorrow. Just looking forward to a relaxing day at the park, watching some good baseball.
Bring your camera and be on the look-out for Larry. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I'll be at the game tomorrow. Just looking forward to a relaxing day at the park, watching some good baseball.
Bring your camera and be on the look-out for Larry. 
nerd.gif

Right now? Probably Olivo
laugh.gif

Adam Moore hasn't shown much on this level, he doesn't have that much experience on this stage either. His potential isn't that high to begin with but he could be a solid catcher for us, nothing great just solid.

Right now? Probably Olivo
laugh.gif

Adam Moore hasn't shown much on this level, he doesn't have that much experience on this stage either. His potential isn't that high to begin with but he could be a solid catcher for us, nothing great just solid.

Yeah, Moore needs more experience... especially now considering he's a bit behind.  Olivo for now at least.
tired.gif
 @ tonight's game...

But... 

laugh.gif

610x.jpg

and 
roll.gif

610x.jpg

Yeah, Moore needs more experience... especially now considering he's a bit behind.  Olivo for now at least.
tired.gif
 @ tonight's game...

But... 

laugh.gif

610x.jpg

and 
roll.gif

610x.jpg

No exclusives
laugh.gif
I think I showed up before he came around.

Today's game was a great example of why you don't need a winning team to have a good time at the ballpark. No traffic (my new route is I-90 W to Edgar Martinez Dr S) and parked right in front of the stadium ($10). Crowd was average so me and my girl were able to sit in a few different areas within the ballpark (she wanted to tan :/)
laugh.gif

Took only ten minutes to get to I-5 after the game, home in 25 in time for three fantasies...Two of the football draft variety.
pimp.gif

Cue Ice Cube. *Today was a good day*

No exclusives
laugh.gif
I think I showed up before he came around.

Today's game was a great example of why you don't need a winning team to have a good time at the ballpark. No traffic (my new route is I-90 W to Edgar Martinez Dr S) and parked right in front of the stadium ($10). Crowd was average so me and my girl were able to sit in a few different areas within the ballpark (she wanted to tan :/)
laugh.gif

Took only ten minutes to get to I-5 after the game, home in 25 in time for three fantasies...Two of the football draft variety.
pimp.gif

Cue Ice Cube. *Today was a good day*

Back
Top Bottom