**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 31-27 | vs Angels & @ A's |

Good outing/bounceback from George. After those first couple of innings, thought it was gonna be a short day for him.

EDIT
Ok, I did not expect him to go back out for the 7th.

EDIT 2
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

EDIT 3
Everything sucks.

Last edited:
Those are some terrible comments in the midst of a pennant race. Yikes

One third of the fans blaming Servais, another 3rd blaming Dipoto and the last 3rd calling Kirby Eric Bedard :smh:

One day we'll have nice things but obviously today isn't one of those days

Servais has botched a good amount of things, and I agree with Kirby here, but Kirby CANNOT say that to the media. Take care of that in-house, yell at Scott, whatever, but you can’t say that in public. I think Kirby is Him, but lost a lot of respect after this. He’s been visibly moody many times this season.

Yeah this is odd…odd timing and just an odd feeling to have. Most pitchers feel like they want to keep going

Hoping this doesn’t affect us terribly, the vibes were so good

I'm guessing he was deflecting blame out of frustration and not the lack of wanting to compete, but who knows. Hopefully Servais handles it behind closed doors and it's much ado about nothing.

Julio is a real one, that homer last night was crazy and he's strong af to get it over the fence there. M's ownership needs to stop messing around and really supplement their lineup, could be special.

These late blown leads and extra inning losses are killing the M's. Now on the outside looking in of the WC. I'm still not losing hope yet though.

Back
Top Bottom