laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yup giving us hugs tells us were adorable. Asking us to chug beers with her
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mike Zunino is a failed prospect. Rushed, and can't hit big league pitching.

Bases loaded and 1 out and Zunino strikes out as usual, and then our starting first baseman with 0 HR and 0 RBI pops up to center. The holes are widening.

Last edited:
:stoneface:
Read over your **** before you post

I read over it, and I don't see anything wrong with it. He was rushed and can't hit major league pitching. If you can't accept that, that's on you.

The guy takes his eyes off the ball mid-swing. Just saw the batter before him battle through 9 pitches to work a walk, and promptly goes down on 3 strikes again. How many times do we need to see this?

Sending him to Tacoma won't fix anything either. He can't hit big league pitching.

Mike is nowhere near a failed prospect, but he needs to get his stuff together quick. He looks completely lost at th plate right now, always in 0-2 holes and swinging at balls in the dirt.

Dog, this guy was drafted less than 3 years ago.
Drafted

Hence the theory that he was rushed. Checkout Lookout Landing, that is the predominant thinking amongst the fanbase. He was rushed and while he is almost elite/is elite at framing and defense, he might hit .155 with 15 HR's and that's frankly really bad.

Quick, name the other catcher on the roster and his average. We need a DH for the catchers at this rate. It's really frustrating to watch.

Dog, this guy was drafted less than 3 years ago.
Drafted

Hence the theory that he was rushed. Checkout Lookout Landing, that is the predominant thinking amongst the fanbase. He was rushed and while he is almost elite/is elite at framing and defense, he might hit .155 with 15 HR's and that's frankly really bad.

Quick, name the other catcher on the roster and his average. We need a DH for the catchers at this rate. It's really frustrating to watch.

So how is he a failed prospect

Been a while since my confidence in Mariners pitching was down... :smh:

As for Nino, he was definitely rushed through Triple-A. The kid has it in him though, he was a stud at Florida. I doubt he'll be another Clement.

Last edited:
How u not bunt it down the line. I would be livid if I was a coach and I had a lefty to cool to take a gifted base hit

So how is he a failed prospect

Being rushed. Confidence is in the tank. The guy is hitting .130. He's 3rd in the league in strikeouts, with only 3 walks and 2 extra base hits. Now, I believe he'll finish the season higher than .150 but still...

Paxton, Kuma, and Tai are all really struggling, as well as the bullpen. I guess last season's magic has run its course.

Ya'll need to rewind back to the George Springer at bat the last time Houston was up. He was supposed to be walked and not a soul noticed. Me and my friend rewound it 3 times to make sure. Never seen that before. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom