**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 15-12 | v. Braves & Houston |

From what I've read Harang wants to be a starter and thats why the Rockies basically DFA'd right after they traded for him about a week ago, and Kameron Loe was sent down to AAA. So...someones gotta fill that spot, I just hope its Beavan.

Harang has 0 leverage, anyway.

beerball2.gif

Went to the game last night there's just like no electricity in the stadium, people would try to start "Go Mariners" chants and be the only one saying anything :lol: :smh:

Offense is pitiful yo, team is in desperate need of a superstar.

Offense is pitiful yo, team is in desperate need of a superstar.

This. Probably the root cause of the lack of fans. We're all sick of it, man. I still watch every game, but I'm dumb. And it's the usual suspects who keep popping up and grounding out. That is, the core of the future. It's ridiculous.

If Wedge really wants to make a splash then he needs to call up all the guys in AAA hitting .300 or better. Send down Ackley, Smoak, and Montero. Get them worried their job. Smoak especially looks way too comfortable in his situation given how crappy he has hit since day 1.

Last edited:
Thankfully it wont have him out for too long. The Michaels having bad luck at Safeco
mean.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

mean.gif
 It's adventure everytime.

alien.gif
 @ the thought of Raul and Jason Bay in the outfield at the same time.

No point in blaming Wedge. The guys looked good in Spring... now all of a sudden, they can't hit squat... plus Morse is down for a week or so. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I was at the game last night.
Man Raul and Andino can't do anything right. Can't field can't even get a damb fly out. Those 2 lost the game last night and it won't be the last till we can get both michaels back and Andino out of here

Too busy watching the F1!  But I'm back... 
laugh.gif

Caught a bit of the game this morning, but didn't see the end.  How about Dustin getting robbed on that tag-call-stolen-2nd-base? 
mean.gif

I don't believe it... Kuma is our best pitcher now!?

Is it just me or does ibanez all the sudden have a cannon arm. I've seen dude make laser throws multiple times this year. If only he could hit the ball

Is it just me or does ibanez all the sudden have a cannon arm. I've seen dude make laser throws multiple times this year. If only he could hit the ball
Cuz having a guy who can't hit, field and throw would just be too cruel to us. 

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="/t/293539/official-2013-seattle-mariners-season-thread-4-7-vs-texas-rangers-mike-mike-sidelined-with-injuries/3250_50#post_17669493"]
Cuz having a guy who can't hit, field and throw would just be too cruel to us. 
[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom