**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 15-12 | v. Braves & Houston |

x1000.jpg

Moar please.

1000x.jpg

Meanwhile, Smoak continues to baffle me... we traded Cliff Lee for him, right? 

Cliff Lee wasn't staying anyway, so whatever. Time to take the L on Smoak and move on. I wish they still had Carp.

Last edited:
Was in a meeting and totally missed Dax's Grand Salami....I'm happy for the kid though, starting to remind people why he was the next best pick after Strasburg...

Man...I'm missing all the games this series. They're killing it though. :pimp:

Saunders is a legitimate threat now. He's come a long way.

Saunders 
sick.gif

mean.gif

And one of the big reasons Triunfel hasn't been called up yet is only 3 walks in 116 AB's. As opposed to Nick Franklin who was 17 walks in only 76 AB's. Only thing holding Franklin back would be his defense

Saunders just needs to pitch at Safeco. He is horrendous on the road. I know you can't win them all, but at least put up a fight. On to Pittsburgh.

Our back end of the rotation is among the worst in the league, though. Saunders and Harang were once efficient...back in '06. And Maurer is just a yahoo with no control whatsoever. 
laugh.gif

Another early game? Yes!
Out of curiosity, where are you located?

^ I live in HK... so early games 10AM PST/1PM EST = 1AM HKT for us.  7PM PST/10PM EST = 10AM HKT, which isn't that bad, but I'm not always free to watch the game at that time.

All hail the king!

EDIT ~ Montero! Didn't think it was going out!

EDIT 2 ~ 

Last edited:
Bats were quite the last couple of days, but good thing we had Felix on the mound this morning. Only 3 hits, yet the Mariners come through with the W. Wow!

Back
Top Bottom