**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 15-12 | v. Braves & Houston |

Dude hit 100 on his 100th. 
indifferent.gif

EDIT ~ wow OUT! 

EDIT 2 ~ Lord Farquhar!   Huge right there. 

EDIT 3 ~ Oh Brad. 
indifferent.gif

EDIT 4 ~ Rodney 
eek.gif

LoMo again... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Really interested to see how Lloyd handles Smoak coming back

He's already shown to be a little overly equal opportunist

Condor will be back Friday after a stellar rehab stint
pimp.gif

Michael Saunders on his rehab assignment: 9-17, 1HR, 2 2B, 3B, 5R, 7RBI, BB, 2K. #Mariners
DJ Peterson finally promoted to AA, Alex Jackson should be debuting soon in Single-A

I heard Saunders was killing the ball.

Smoak is valuable because of his defense, but his bat drives me bonkers. You also can't trust LoMo as an everyday first baseman because he'd be bound to get hurt at any moment.

I heard another mention of Patrick Kivelhan this morning. Nothing really special to note except that he seems to be a very steady riser and the fact that of the Everett AquaSox games I went to, he was there for all of them. Went to High Desert out of Spring and now at Jackson. He's hitting well from what I've heard, so it's encouraging that he and DJ are future bats to bring up instead of all arms in their system.

Didnt know about Patrick until a couple days ago but damn his numbers jump instantly after his first 50 or so PA's

To think he started playing so late too

Do any of you guys use the At-Bat app when at the games? I am going to be up there for a monday night game in July and was trying to see if I could buy a cheap ticket and try to upgrade. Works almost every time at the A's game but not sure about Safeco. :lol:

Thanks in advance.

If it's a Monday game then it probably won't be too crowded, so you have a chance. A lot of the times, I buy the cheapest ticket, but walk around to different parts of the ballpark and watch the game from a bunch of locations. There's a lot of areas where you can just stand and drink beer all around the stadium including the bullpen and the bar in the outfield. Just kind of depends on if you want to explore or actually upgrade and sit for most of the game. If it's empty then a lot of the ushers are cool about letting you sit closer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom