**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 15-12 | v. Braves & Houston |

Price vs. the King tomorrow :smokin

Copped this on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YORMAN-BAZA...ZA804CDzJzpRTwltgkjpM%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

turned it into this....

2ns8klj.jpg

Last edited:
I love this it's like a playoff atmosphere in Det. tonight 
pimp.gif

And Pabs, I think Kivlehan has a legit opportunity to skip AAA. Whats so encouraging about him is he's fairly new to baseball and has literally gotten better at every level. Now in AA Jackson he's killing it in whats regarded as a pitchers league. He's for sure special and very out of nowhere, for me at least. I think once he gets a chance in the bigs he's going to thrive. I forgot about Jordy Lara, who also is in Jackson (only 17 games) but he's another guy who just rakes wherever he goes. Our infield could be so crowded by next spring if all goes well. 
sick.gif

I love this it's like a playoff atmosphere in Det. tonight 
pimp.gif

And Pabs, I think Kivlehan has a legit opportunity to skip AAA. Whats so encouraging about him is he's fairly new to baseball and has literally gotten better at every level. Now in AA Jackson he's killing it in whats regarded as a pitchers league. He's for sure special and very out of nowhere, for me at least. I think once he gets a chance in the bigs he's going to thrive. I forgot about Jordy Lara, who also is in Jackson (only 17 games) but he's another guy who just rakes wherever he goes. Our infield could be so crowded by next spring if all goes well. 
sick.gif
That would be $$$ he ends up in the Seattle early next year.

M's finally having some good problems 

Oh my, Chris Taylor. I swear everytime he has an error, he wins me back with plays like that :lol:

Not only did they win

They won convincingly

And not only did they win convincingly

They won just in time for the Hawks game.

I love this team

Not only did they win

They won convincingly

And not only did they win convincingly

Feels good. Love watching ESPN jockeying over airtime to talk about the M's now. Bandwagon jumpers. :smh:

:lol:

I catch myself watching baseball tonight lately to see who's gonna hop on

Same. :lol:

I don't even watch ESPN like that, but I'm waiting to hear this dude down here that a55a5in mentioned.

Seeing the pain in Wedge when they talk about the Mariners :pimp:

Still have yet to hear him. Bitter bum.

About Wedge, I didn't get what he was trying to say about quitting because his plan was different than the FO's.

He made a huge deal about riding it out with "the kids", isn't that what's going on this season? Outside of Cano knocking Nicky out of 2nd, when he was here, what "kids" are gone?

I'm just saying, with Wedge dippin out on the M's and Baker's timely article, it seemed like dudes were seriously plotting to ruin some reputations. For the most part it worked, but men lie, women lie, numbers don't (majority of time).

We still have the same dookie offense from last season except for Cano.
The difference is Wedge can't manage a bullpen to save his life and Mclendon has mastered it

Yeah this ump...

Squeezing Felix early

Edit: welp, goodbye streak

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom