**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 15-12 | v. Braves & Houston |

giphy.gif

At least they've upgraded from Mike Z, though I do expect him to progress some this season. Zunino is in the instructional league re-working his swing, don't think theres a chance he's on the opening day roster.

ESPN reporting the m's are working on a deal to acquire Marlins OF Marcell Ozuna, they're looking for another arm. If he could be had for someone like Karns or Montgomery it's an absolute steal. I know he's not a favorite of ownership in MIA, for whatever reason, but he's a great buy low guy. Good with the glove  with pop and gap power. CMON DIPOTO MAKE IT HAPPEN 
nerd.gif

They want Taijuan though so this may end up being more than Ozuna. Stanton, waive that no-trade clause :smokin

Since I drafted Ozuna in the re-draft I'd like to see him here :lol:

Anything involving Taijuan...yeah right

Aoki? solid pick up I suppose.

Not really the OF splash I was hoping for 
tired.gif

Edit: oops,  Didnt see Trumbo is gone too

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 cringe @ nori aoki. Good on base guy but his defense is poor.

And you don't free 9M in cap space by trading Trumbo to get Aoki. Im hearing the M's want to do a 2 year deal with Kuma, they'll have plenty left to grab at least another bat (though Jason Hayward makes too much sense)

Just found out Kivlehan was the player to be named in the Leonys Martin deal. Seems like its a bit much on the surface, but who knows? He clearly didn't fit into Dipotos plans for him to dealt so briefly. Rifenhauser was dealt in the Trumbo trade, too...for a backup catcher? Y he do dis

Not Patrick :smh:

One of the few guys I was looking forward to making thw roster at some point

Aoki

Marte

Cruz/Cano

Seager

^ Would be my guess on how the lineup shakes out. Seager was great in the 2 hole and I would have thought he'd stay there but if Marte can do what he did last year and build off of it, you're gonna have to hit him high in the order. 

Back
Top Bottom