**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 15-12 | v. Braves & Houston |

Great, just when we're starting to score some runs, our pitching abandons us.
30t6p3b.gif

It seems like it doesn't matter who they bring in... they'll just end up not-hitting once they join the team... 
eyes.gif

Great, just when we're starting to score some runs, our pitching abandons us.
30t6p3b.gif

It seems like it doesn't matter who they bring in... they'll just end up not-hitting once they join the team... 
eyes.gif

How crazy was that?
eek.gif

EDIT ~ GET OUT THE RYE BREAD AND MUSTARD, GRANDMA... IT'S GRAND SALAMI TIME!

How crazy was that?
eek.gif

EDIT ~ GET OUT THE RYE BREAD AND MUSTARD, GRANDMA... IT'S GRAND SALAMI TIME!

First GS of the season still can't break us through....

I was fool to believe we could stay close. 500

Doesn't feel like were ahead of the curve anymore

First GS of the season still can't break us through....

I was fool to believe we could stay close. 500

Doesn't feel like were ahead of the curve anymore

From the season thread:

The frustration of the Seattle Mariners' 12-game losing streak may have reached a boiling point. Following a 7-5 loss in Toronto Thursday, the clubhouse door was locked as manager Eric Wedge blasted his struggling team, telling them to toughen up.

Could changes be coming? Jon Paul Morosi of FoxSports.com says many rival executives believe only three Mariners are off limits: right-handed starters Felix Hernandez and Michael Pineda and stud rookie Dustin Ackley.

The Mariners desperately need an offensive boost, and GM Jack Zduriencik must decide whether he is willing to part with closer Brandon League and/or starters Jason Vargas and Doug Fister.

Geoff Baker of the Seattle Times wrote Thursday that Chone Figgins is drawing some interest from the Reds, who are looking for a leadoff hitter.

Good news. Get whatever for Chone, just cut ties. Looking good on keeping those three and agree than anyone else could be traded.

I'd get rid of League while he's a commodity. Closers are dispensable. 

From the season thread:

The frustration of the Seattle Mariners' 12-game losing streak may have reached a boiling point. Following a 7-5 loss in Toronto Thursday, the clubhouse door was locked as manager Eric Wedge blasted his struggling team, telling them to toughen up.

Could changes be coming? Jon Paul Morosi of FoxSports.com says many rival executives believe only three Mariners are off limits: right-handed starters Felix Hernandez and Michael Pineda and stud rookie Dustin Ackley.

The Mariners desperately need an offensive boost, and GM Jack Zduriencik must decide whether he is willing to part with closer Brandon League and/or starters Jason Vargas and Doug Fister.

Geoff Baker of the Seattle Times wrote Thursday that Chone Figgins is drawing some interest from the Reds, who are looking for a leadoff hitter.

Good news. Get whatever for Chone, just cut ties. Looking good on keeping those three and agree than anyone else could be traded.

I'd get rid of League while he's a commodity. Closers are dispensable. 

I dont either, just speculating since his name wasn't mentioned above, idk....I wouldn't put it past Z

Back
Top Bottom