**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 15-12 | v. Braves & Houston |

I dont either, just speculating since his name wasn't mentioned above, idk....I wouldn't put it past Z

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I dont either, just speculating since his name wasn't mentioned above, idk....I wouldn't put it past Z

Ichiro mean FAR to much to this city and the Mariners economically for them to ever think of trading him imo. Mcginn would be on his knees pleading to call it off if it were to happened.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Ichiro mean FAR to much to this city and the Mariners economically for them to ever think of trading him imo. Mcginn would be on his knees pleading to call it off if it were to happened.  
laugh.gif

I hear ya, Ichiro is a cash cow for the organization on a global scale and he does mean alot to the city

My thing is, this team is still a couple years from competing for the division...Ichiro at that age, that isnt a good situation for either side imo...plus his contract is up after next season..he's gonna want to get paid, that might not be benficial when you're trying to rebuild and get younger...and he has said he wants to be here but you never know when that contract is up what others could throw at him cause of who he is and what money he can bring in

Him getting traded may not be likely but I dont see it as being out of them realm of possibility

I hear ya, Ichiro is a cash cow for the organization on a global scale and he does mean alot to the city

My thing is, this team is still a couple years from competing for the division...Ichiro at that age, that isnt a good situation for either side imo...plus his contract is up after next season..he's gonna want to get paid, that might not be benficial when you're trying to rebuild and get younger...and he has said he wants to be here but you never know when that contract is up what others could throw at him cause of who he is and what money he can bring in

Him getting traded may not be likely but I dont see it as being out of them realm of possibility

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

So mad I had to miss the event today. Recap, anyone?

Crowd was decent
I caught the game by halftime
There was a 3pt contest, Klay won in the finals against Dorrell Wright
Rookie hazing, they made them dance at halfcourt
laugh.gif
Nolan, Singler, IT, Klay and Jeremy Tyler
Stanbach, Aaron Curry, Deon Butler and Roy Lewis was there..did some shooting competition during a timeout
Crowd sung Happy Birthday to Broy (didn't play) and Nolan
EVERYBODY was trying to pick on Singler
laugh.gif
Jamal, Conroy, Twill clearing out the floor to try and embarrass him but he held his own
Spencer Hawes I think had the most points
Twill had some nasty dunks, Nolan had a ridiculous one going at Hawes
IT and Jamal had some drives and passes
Edit: Posting from my phone screwy today

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

So mad I had to miss the event today. Recap, anyone?

Crowd was decent
I caught the game by halftime
There was a 3pt contest, Klay won in the finals against Dorrell Wright
Rookie hazing, they made them dance at halfcourt
laugh.gif
Nolan, Singler, IT, Klay and Jeremy Tyler
Stanbach, Aaron Curry, Deon Butler and Roy Lewis was there..did some shooting competition during a timeout
Crowd sung Happy Birthday to Broy (didn't play) and Nolan
EVERYBODY was trying to pick on Singler
laugh.gif
Jamal, Conroy, Twill clearing out the floor to try and embarrass him but he held his own
Spencer Hawes I think had the most points
Twill had some nasty dunks, Nolan had a ridiculous one going at Hawes
IT and Jamal had some drives and passes
Edit: Posting from my phone screwy today

14 in a row, but glad Carp is getting his look. This season will pass and the bumps will subside. Still like where we're going.

14 in a row, but glad Carp is getting his look. This season will pass and the bumps will subside. Still like where we're going.

Back
Top Bottom