16krp5.jpg

I know that feel bro

Edit: I see you Ryan
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

13 14 15... un&*%ing-believable.
30t6p3b.gif
I don't hate the Mariners, I just that they're losing.  
tired.gif

Damnit, we scored 7 runs too! 

LOL at this turning into the 206 thread... hell, I don't even live there anymore! 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

LOL at this turning into the 206 thread... hell, I don't even live there anymore! 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
It was Tony Wroten's fault this all started
laugh.gif

God it sucks this team is scoring runs now but we can't pitch anymore, 5 runs/game and still can't get a win on this road trip

15 in a row, franchise record
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
It was Tony Wroten's fault this all started
laugh.gif

God it sucks this team is scoring runs now but we can't pitch anymore, 5 runs/game and still can't get a win on this road trip

15 in a row, franchise record
30t6p3b.gif

Definitely a hard time to be a blue and teal fan... Like someone said earlier though, I don't hate the Mariners, I just hate them losing.
The saddest thing is that these guys seem to be really trying for the most part.

Definitely a hard time to be a blue and teal fan... Like someone said earlier though, I don't hate the Mariners, I just hate them losing.
The saddest thing is that these guys seem to be really trying for the most part.

The losing sucks, but I'm more worried about the start of possible grumblings pertaining to firing Wedge and Mr. Z.

Don't know if any of this is going on, but it always seems to surface when teams have long losing streaks like this. Something like that would set this franchise back even longer.

The losing sucks, but I'm more worried about the start of possible grumblings pertaining to firing Wedge and Mr. Z.

Don't know if any of this is going on, but it always seems to surface when teams have long losing streaks like this. Something like that would set this franchise back even longer.

Now rumors about Felix being traded
frown.gif
This team has been extremely disappointing after teasing us around .500 for a while.

Now rumors about Felix being traded
frown.gif
This team has been extremely disappointing after teasing us around .500 for a while.

I can't see them trading a CY Young winner in his prime even though I said Ichiro (which is probably just as far-fetched) was possible
laugh.gif
)

It's too early for Wedge and Z still in my mind but a manager's time can become instantly short (fair or unfair) in times like these

I can't see them trading a CY Young winner in his prime even though I said Ichiro (which is probably just as far-fetched) was possible
laugh.gif
)

It's too early for Wedge and Z still in my mind but a manager's time can become instantly short (fair or unfair) in times like these

Back
Top Bottom