**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 15-12 | v. Braves & Houston |

I dont know if the Mariners have any control or just the networks, but they either gotta move off of root or start negotiating to make it more accessible. Only on fubotv for streaming services and even at my mom's, they got Dish Network and it was removed awhile ago. :smh:

I love Rizzs and all, but it'd be nice to see them on TV too.

I have to watch the M's on a VPN...

MLB should really let people watch their local teams on MLB.tv

I still have Comcast/Xfinity as it seems to still give a good amount of sport options. With youtube tv, fubo, etc. it seems like there's always something missing i just don't want to do without.

I still have Comcast/Xfinity as it seems to still give a good amount of sport options. With youtube tv, fubo, etc. it seems like there's always something missing i just don't want to do without.
Too much monopolizing and contract fights. Youtube TV dropped ESPN in the middle of a NBA game last year :lol: :smh:

Sling had the perfect set up to finesse me to have the channels I wanted split into two different packages. It was just a pain to deal with, cutting the cord just wasn't worth it for me sports wise.

edit: and we need some hits

Today was first game i watched this season and it was definitely a rough one with only 2 hits. Decent series to get the split though.

That last pitch to Kelenic was not a strike though. I love/hate the tracker when these type of pitches get called for strikes that you can clearly tell are off the plate or out of the zone.

Back
Top Bottom