**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 15-12 | v. Braves & Houston |

1st place!!!!

n8tJ8o.gif

Good start to the season. These last two games have been especially refreshing. They look like a team finally hitting on a big league level. Chone.
pimp.gif

P.S. - Pabs, you get my response about the hiking in the thread about nothing?

Good start to the season. These last two games have been especially refreshing. They look like a team finally hitting on a big league level. Chone.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

pimp.gif

Just saw it, The girl is mine per se but I'm working on it
laugh.gif
. She likes to hit the trails and hike somewhat so I wouldnt be surprised if she's familiar with Tiger Mountain or Rattlesnake ridge. My conditioning is not up for Tiger Mountain just yet
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Edit: I won't speak his name just yet but he's starting off the season ok I guess
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

pimp.gif

Just saw it, The girl is mine per se but I'm working on it
laugh.gif
. She likes to hit the trails and hike somewhat so I wouldnt be surprised if she's familiar with Tiger Mountain or Rattlesnake ridge. My conditioning is not up for Tiger Mountain just yet
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Edit: I won't speak his name just yet but he's starting off the season ok I guess
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

This Rangers series is a good opportunity for us to really put our feet down as leaders of the AL West.
I know the season is early, but taking 3 out of 4 would really help our club confidence-wise.
The Rangers are almost a complete opposite of us, with a high-powered offense as well as an expensive free agent stud pitcher.
They're World Series contenders, while we are "rebuilding"...

I really believe that taking this series on the road can help us to do amazing things down the line as this long season progresses...

This Rangers series is a good opportunity for us to really put our feet down as leaders of the AL West.
I know the season is early, but taking 3 out of 4 would really help our club confidence-wise.
The Rangers are almost a complete opposite of us, with a high-powered offense as well as an expensive free agent stud pitcher.
They're World Series contenders, while we are "rebuilding"...

I really believe that taking this series on the road can help us to do amazing things down the line as this long season progresses...

Yep, A Good matchup to see where we stand going against one of the best teams in the game

I'm interested to see how this rotation pans out after Felix and Vargas, never even seen Noesi pitch before

Yep, A Good matchup to see where we stand going against one of the best teams in the game

I'm interested to see how this rotation pans out after Felix and Vargas, never even seen Noesi pitch before

Back
Top Bottom