**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 15-12 | v. Braves & Houston |

At this rate, What happens when Carp and Guti come back?

Seager got his chance and is looking like he's still in ST rippin' $*%#

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Offensive weapons galore!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif
Never thought I'd see the day

259hpch.jpg

Edit: It was only a matter of time
laugh.gif
Cruz

laugh.gif
Never thought I'd see the day

259hpch.jpg

Edit: It was only a matter of time
laugh.gif
Cruz

Great. Finally some hitting/offence, but our pitching seems to be... hmmm.

Haven't watch the game/highlights yet though.

Great. Finally some hitting/offence, but our pitching seems to be... hmmm.

Haven't watch the game/highlights yet though.

Very interesting game today.Glad to see the offense show up again, but sad to see the pitching fall apart.Like I said, this series against the Rangers may be very telling of who we'll be this season.I hope we at least split this series, and go home to handle the A's.

Very interesting game today.Glad to see the offense show up again, but sad to see the pitching fall apart.Like I said, this series against the Rangers may be very telling of who we'll be this season.I hope we at least split this series, and go home to handle the A's.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Nooooo... really??? 
tired.gif

Who's next?  Beavan and Millwood??? 
eyes.gif

Not even upset though...All I ask for this year is that the bats produce, and right now that's off to a promising start.

Next year fellas..That's the year. Let's not forget about the 3 studs we got coming up in the next year or two.

One more year of patience...Just one more year.

^ Nooooo... really??? 
tired.gif

eyes.gif

Not even upset though...All I ask for this year is that the bats produce, and right now that's off to a promising start.

Next year fellas..That's the year. Let's not forget about the 3 studs we got coming up in the next year or two.

^ Nooooo... really??? 
tired.gif

eyes.gif

That's exactly my mindset as well, but I'd like to at least contend for a spot in the post season; any fan would want that from their team.Side note: I heard the mariners are going to be wearing Rainier throwbacks...

^ Nooooo... really??? 
tired.gif

eyes.gif

That's exactly my mindset as well, but I'd like to at least contend for a spot in the post season; any fan would want that from their team.Side note: I heard the mariners are going to be wearing Rainier throwbacks...

^ Fair enough.

Plus we have Walker, Paxton and Hultzen... !

[h5][/h5]4:15 pm - May 26 vs. Los Angeles Angels 
Turn Back the Clock Night - 50’s Poster
Join us as we turn the clock back to a year when Elvis was king, Leave it to Beaver debuted, the space race began and the Boeing 707 made its first flight. So, guys put on your tight jeans, leather jackets and a white t-shirt and ladies dust off your poodle skirt and join us a nifty afternoon at the ballpark.
To celebrate, the Mariners will sport retro Rainiers uniforms and the Angels will wear their old Pacific Coast League jerseys.
Plus, the first 20,000 fans pick up a Mariners poster thanks to Seattle Magazine.
promo_0526.jpg

^ Fair enough.

Plus we have Walker, Paxton and Hultzen... !

[h5][/h5]4:15 pm - May 26 vs. Los Angeles Angels 
Turn Back the Clock Night - 50’s Poster
Join us as we turn the clock back to a year when Elvis was king, Leave it to Beaver debuted, the space race began and the Boeing 707 made its first flight. So, guys put on your tight jeans, leather jackets and a white t-shirt and ladies dust off your poodle skirt and join us a nifty afternoon at the ballpark.
To celebrate, the Mariners will sport retro Rainiers uniforms and the Angels will wear their old Pacific Coast League jerseys.
Plus, the first 20,000 fans pick up a Mariners poster thanks to Seattle Magazine.
promo_0526.jpg

Back
Top Bottom